We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Queen Elizabeth II Public School for our students. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
- February 26th: QE Knights Bingo
- March 16-20 March Break
- Farm 2 School Nutrition Program
- March 25: Parent Council Meeting ~ 6:30 pm in the Library
- April 3: Good Friday Holiday
- April 6: Easter Monday Holiday